About Bill Boyles
Bill Boyles is from Orlando, FL. At 14, he was forcibly escorted to WWASP's Brightway Adolescent Hospital in St. George, UT, where he stayed briefly before being sent to another WWASP facility, Paradise Cove in Western Samoa. After spending 22 months in Paradise Cove, he was transferred to yet another WWASP program, Casa By The Sea in Ensenada, Mexico. He spent 8 more months in Casa By The Sea before graduating days before his 17th birthday. He firmly believes all WWASP programs are abusive and that they all need to be shut down.
Follow WWASP Survivors
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and follow our social networks to keep updated on WWASPSurvivors.com
- No related posts found
Please Donate to WWASPSurvivors
- A Bill to Finally End the Abuse of Teens at Residential Treatment Programs and “Boot Camps” July 18, 2015
- #BreakingCodeSilence – The Challenge August 19, 2014
- Robert Lichfield Is Lying April 5, 2014
- New Petition to End Teen Escort Services March 15, 2014
- WWASP’s Lies to Parents Revealed January 26, 2014
- Another Lawsuit Filed Against Cross Creek Manor August 20, 2013
- Youth Foundation Success Academy CLOSED October 11, 2013
- Joint Action Lawsuit against WWASP February 5, 2012
- Controversial Troubled Teen Programs on the Dr. Phil Show January 22, 2013
- Bethel Girls’ / Boys’ Academy Shut Down April 22, 2012
- Kati Davis: has anyone every tried talking to a lawyer? I feel...
- Brooklerbones: Are letters home read by staff? Why would I send m...
- Brian V. Stacy: Do you know how I can find the old "parent handboo...
- Shawn beavers: Anyone there from 2004-2006 get ahold of me...
- Erin: I was in integrity family... all I know is that pl...