About Bill Boyles
Bill Boyles is from Orlando, FL. At 14, he was forcibly escorted to WWASP's Brightway Adolescent Hospital in St. George, UT, where he stayed briefly before being sent to another WWASP facility, Paradise Cove in Western Samoa. After spending 22 months in Paradise Cove, he was transferred to yet another WWASP program, Casa By The Sea in Ensenada, Mexico. He spent 8 more months in Casa By The Sea before graduating days before his 17th birthday. He firmly believes all WWASP programs are abusive and that they all need to be shut down.
Follow WWASP Survivors
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and follow our social networks to keep updated on WWASPSurvivors.com
- No related posts found
Please Donate to WWASPSurvivors
- Robert Lichfield Is Lying April 5, 2014
- New Petition to End Teen Escort Services March 15, 2014
- WWASP’s Lies to Parents Revealed January 26, 2014
- Even Cracked.com Gets It. January 15, 2014
- One Survivor Sums Up Paradise Cove in a Few Short Words January 15, 2014
- Controversial Troubled Teen Programs on the Dr. Phil Show January 22, 2013
- Another Lawsuit Filed Against Cross Creek Manor August 20, 2013
- Youth Foundation Success Academy CLOSED October 11, 2013
- Joint Action Lawsuit against WWASP February 5, 2012
- Bethel Girls’ / Boys’ Academy Shut Down April 22, 2012
- Joseph McQuiston: I had a hard time adjusting to the world after I c...
- Joseph McQuiston: FYI The picture of Bill Boyles was not taken on Au...
- Socal: Horizon Academy was abusive, Raul Perez, Jason Fin...
- Michael Shenouda: Im sincerely putting my full name because i know y...
- Michael: Your Wrong COMPLETELY. not only was i there too bu...