About Bill Boyles
Bill Boyles is from Orlando, FL. At 14, he was forcibly escorted to WWASP's Brightway Adolescent Hospital in St. George, UT, where he stayed briefly before being sent to another WWASP facility, Paradise Cove in Western Samoa. After spending 22 months in Paradise Cove, he was transferred to yet another WWASP program, Casa By The Sea in Ensenada, Mexico. He spent 8 more months in Casa By The Sea before graduating days before his 17th birthday. He firmly believes all WWASP programs are abusive and that they all need to be shut down.
Follow WWASP Survivors
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and follow our social networks to keep updated on WWASPSurvivors.com
- No related posts found
Please Donate to WWASPSurvivors
- Midwest Academy Closed by Authorities February 5, 2016
- Search Warrant Served on Midwest Academy January 29, 2016
- A Bill to Finally End the Abuse of Teens at Residential Treatment Programs and “Boot Camps” July 18, 2015
- #BreakingCodeSilence – The Challenge August 19, 2014
- Robert Lichfield Is Lying April 5, 2014
- Another Lawsuit Filed Against Cross Creek Manor August 20, 2013
- Joint Action Lawsuit against WWASP February 5, 2012
- Youth Foundation Success Academy CLOSED October 11, 2013
- Controversial Troubled Teen Programs on the Dr. Phil Show January 22, 2013
- Bethel Girls’ / Boys’ Academy Shut Down April 22, 2012
- Sarah: Cross creek and all these programs are a SCAM, the...
- Gabe: Let me know about class action info. I was there ...
- Cesar: I was there for 246 days 04-05. Freedom family the...
- Eric V: It's all based on the Syanon cult, very disturbing...
- Eric V: Brandon Wilson I was in the room when that happene...